General Terms and Conditions and Revocation Advice of
girls golf GmbH
Section 1 Who operates the online shop and who do these general terms and conditions extend to?
This online shop is operated by girls golf GmbH, Rohdestrasse 8, 81245 Munich, Germany.
girls golf GmbH is registered at the Register Court of the Munich Local Court (HRB 172190). The managing directors of girls golf GmbH are Rike Vormwald and Chris Endrich.
Our terms and conditions extend exclusively to the sales of our goods. Other terms and conditions of our customers that contradict our terms and conditions shall only apply if we have accepted them.
We sell goods to companies and consumers.
These general terms and conditions only extend to consumers (i.e., private customers).
Section 2 How does a contract materialise?
1. You have the option of choosing specific goods from the selection in our online shop and selecting them by clicking. An order only materialises with an obligation for you when you have keyed in all of the data needed for carrying out a contract, confirmed that you have taken note of these terms and conditions and clicked the “confirm payment” button.
You can change your order in the data you have given at any time up to this point in time.
2. After submitting your order, you are given confirmation of receipt of your order by email. This confirmation of receipt lists the data from your order and these general terms and conditions once again.
We recommend that you print out and/or store this email. The confirmation of receipt does not mean that a purchase contract has materialised. It only documents the fact that we have received your order.
3. We reserve ourselves the right to accept you order; we are not obliged to conclude a contract based upon your order. We only accept your order by sending the goods ordered.
You receive a message on this with a separate email.
Section 3 The goods are sold out/How long do I have to wait for my goods?
1. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept your order if some or all of the goods that you order are no longer in stock when your order arrives. We will notify you of this by email without delay. A purchase contract has not materialised to this extent.
2. Delivery to the delivery address given by you normally takes 3 to 5 work days after receipt of your order provided that the goods you have ordered are in stock here. Your goods are usually delivered by UPS.
Section 4 What do I have to pay?
1. All prices given for goods in the online shop are gross prices (that means they include the applicable statutory turnover tax).
2. We also charge shipping costs for each shipment (see link “shipping costs”).
Section 5 How and when do I have to pay for the goods?
1. You can choose between various types of payment:
Payment by credit card (Visa card, MasterCard) and DirectPay24.
2. We have to reserve ourselves the restriction to one of the aforementioned types of payment in specific cases.
3. You shall be in default 30 days after the due date of the purchase price payment as provided by Section 286 III of Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (German Civil Code).
This means that you have to pay other costs incurred here from collecting our claim. We shall initially charge a lump sum of 5 euros for each warning.
You have the right to prove that girls golf GmbH has incurred less expenditure or none at all for said warning.
Other claims (such as claims to compensation or interest for late payment) shall be unaffected so that we have to reserve ourselves said claims.
Section 6 When do the goods belong to me?
The goods remain the property of girls golf GmbH until they have been paid in full.
Section 7 The goods have defects or faults; who is liable?
1. The statutory regulations on defects in quality and deficiencies in title apply. The information given in our online shop on our goods is not warranty assurances, but statements on quality.
2. We shall be liable for any intentional and grossly negligent behaviour of our corporate bodies and vicarious agents as well as, without consideration of the degree of culpability, for damage from injury to life, limb or health.
We shall also be liable for slight negligence in the event of impossibility, statutory delay in performance, noncompliance with a guarantee or the violation of any other essential contractual obligation; contractual obligations shall be essential if you may trust in compliance with them or if the contract cannot be handled without them.
Other liability shall be ruled out if it is not provided for in the aforementioned paragraphs. The corresponding limits to liability shall also apply in favour of our corporate bodies and vicarious agents.
3. Provided that there are claims from the Produkthaftungsgesetz (German Product Liability Law), they shall be reserved to you.
Section 8 Our intellectual property
The entire content of our website, including trademarks, registered designs and all industrial property rights such as copyrights and rights to names and pictures are protected against unauthorised usage.
Provided that you want to use our rights and said usage occurs beyond searching for or purchasing our goods, said usage shall require our written permission or the permission of the holder of each right.
Section 9 Which law shall be applied?
The material law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
The CISG (the UN Convention on the International Sales of Goods) shall be ruled out.
Section 10 Revocation advice
You may revoke your contract declaration within 1 month in text form (such as a letter, fax or email) without giving reasons or by returning the object of sale if the object of sale is delivered to you before the period expires.
Said period shall begin after receipt of this advice in text form.
It shall suffice for staying within the revocation period if revocation or the object of sale is sent in due time.
Revocation shall be sent to the company: girls golf GmbH, Rohdestrasse 8, 81245 Munich, Germany.
The consequences of revocation:
In the event of valid revocation, the performance received by both sides shall be returned and any utilisations drawn (such as interest) shall also be surrendered.
If you cannot return the performance received in whole or a part or only in worse condition, you will have to compensate for its value to this extent.
You shall not have to compensate for its value for any worsening in condition resulting from the intended use of the thing.
Things ready for parcel shipment shall be returned at our expense and risk. Things not ready for parcel shipment shall be picked up on your premises.
Obligations for reimbursing payments have to be complied with within 30 days. Said period shall begin for you by sending your revocation declaration or with the thing and it shall begin for us when it is received.